Wow! I’m kind of in a little bit of awe and spacy out moment that I’ve been nominated for TWO awards in such short space of time. I’ve never heard of this one, but I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Savindi from The Streelight Reader. You should totally skip over to check out her blog because she has a fantastic little blog going of there and she has some wonderful reviews!
I’d just like to say again how grateful and awed I am that I got nominated! It’s nice to get recognition once in a while! And you should totally check out the blogs listed below because they are all truly wonderful! (I know I won’t get to 15 other blogs because I don’t read that many, and I tagged 11 of my favourites previously and I don’t want to haul another blog award onto them all, but the ones I’ve chosen are fantastic!)
So without further ado, I shall move onto 7 (I’ll try to make them interesting) facts about me.
- I have a very unhealthy addiction to buying books. When I feel a little unhappy I’ll go out on hop onto amazon and buy a book so I literally have hundreds of books that I haven’t read. I can’t help myself and I feel that I may need to attend a book-a-holics-anonymous session.
- I currently have a song obsession with Lucky Strike by Maroon 5 and this will probably last for another week before it moves onto something else. Last week it was Lollipop by Framing Hanley.
- I am a die-hard potter fan! Always have been, always will, but you should already know this!
- Alongside chocolate, mushrooms are my second favourite food and I pretty much eat them most days of the week (if I can) and get sad when I can’t.
- I’m an August baby, so that makes my star sign Leo and I’m very proud of that. I have quite a feisty nature and believe my star sign reflects my personality.
- As a child I used to enjoy getting into sleeping bags and sliding down the stairs really fast. So obviously when I watched The Princess Diaries and saw them sliding down a slide on mattresses I was incredibly jealous.
- I play badminton twice a week and I have soft tissue injuries to both my ankles from going over whilst moving backwards to hit the shuttlecock. I did this on two separate occasions within the space of a month to injure both my ankles so I’m very clumsy.
The Lovely Blogs!
molly springs writes: Molly has a wonderful blog going off with book reviews, writing prompts and lots of different things that makes it a really wonderful. I adored her latest post that you should check out on dystopia novels, certainly a quirky piece!
The Bookish Hobbit: I stumbled across this whilst surfing blogs on wordpress and I fell instantly in love at the quirky design of it and just the whole appeal of the blog. It’s very unique and I can’t imagine not following this blog now. It’s truly wonderful!
Kelsey’s Cluttered Shelf: I love reading Kelsey’s reviews. She has an interesting layout and tends to focus on young-adult books, but I find that she gives us lots of different books and not just the popular ones which I appreciate!
Ivy Book Bindings: Keertena is just a wonderful person in general and when she told me she was setting up her own book blog I was interested to see how she would go. She’s doing brilliantly and I find her reviews insightful and interesting and they have this sparkle that I really want to steal of her, haha.
The Australian Bookshelf: Ahhhh, what a quirky blog. I absolutely adore her rating system, it makes me chuckle. She has some very insightful reviews and I love the whole patriotic feeling of the blog.
Under the Cover and Between the Sheets Book Reviews: Beza actually asked me for advice when setting up her book review blog and I was surprised for many reasons and a little touched that she thought me worthy. She has a wonderful little blog going off and I’m happy to say we’re friends of sorts! haha.
Janina reads: Janina has a wonderful little blog and I enjoy reading her reviews. I find them insightful and interesting and she tends to cover a lot of the ‘hot’ books that whilst still giving us a very personal and quirky view on the books.
Mind Reading?: Is a fabulous little blog I’ve just discovered and I just adore her rating system. Cakes?! How much better can you get, although it does make me hungry. Monaliz certainy has a fantastic blog and she deserves all recognition she can get!