Everybody probably knows how terrible I am when it comes to reading challenges, but I stumbled across this one and instantly fell in love. I am a huge Paranormal Junkie and I literally cannot get enough.
The goal is to read at least one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
- Vampires – January (Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost)
- Angels/Nephilim – February
- Fey – March (The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa)
- Demons – April (Forbidden by Jana Oliver)
- Aliens – May
- Zombies – June
- Witches/Wizards – July
- Mermaids – August
- Dragons – September (Eragon by Christopher Paolini)
- Ghosts – October
- Werewolves/Shifters – November
- Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.) – December
The full rules and sign up can be found HERE for anybody interested.
You don’t have to read the books in those months, but extra credit if you do and you can read more than one paranormal book in a month.
I can’t wait to get cracking with this challenge. I don’t know what I’ll be reading yet for every month, I have a few ideas pencilled in above and obviously my review for this month is scheduled for posting shortly (31st January). BUT since my shelves and kindle are literally BURSTING with paranormal books, I don’t think I’ll have a problem with finding ones suited to the challenge!!
Fingers crossed I’ll finally be able to do a challenge because I am usually absolutely HOPELESS!